Monday, September 7, 2009

Mr. Wyclef Jean a True Humanitarian/Artist


http://www.yele.org/index.html (click on the link)
It was my pleasure to meet Mr. Wyclef Jean at the Black Enterprise Magazine/Golf-Tennis Gayla this weekend. I must say in the mist of all the entertaining Mr. Wyclef is very down to earth. He came amongs the people, and I had a chance to share with him, that I'm a follower of his charity and his great work for his native land. I also shared with him Children With a Vision, Inc and what we do. Mr. Wyclef was very attentive in the conversation. To me I have more Respect, because he is humble and mindful.
We have to support these charities and causes. It impact so many people lives. It is a pleasure again to see young Leader's as ourselves make a impact of so many individuals lives today. It's a Blessing to be a Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment