Monday, November 21, 2016

A Child With A Vision transformed and became "Children With A Vision"..




A Child With A Vision transformed and became "Children With A Vision"..

I didn't ask for this journey, God built me for this journey. The more i try to run away from it, the more the Lord says, "Yes You Are". The more i look back on each square of this collage, the more i gain strength to know "Why" i do what i do.. It's not about the accolades and the notoriety for me. It's about the personal struggles i've had to endure, partake and still manage to walk through today. But the God i serve said, "I'll Never Leave You or Forsake You"... And you know what, the Lord has not. :-) 

So Children With A Vision will continue to strive with some major changes to come. And I thank each and everyone who has sown a seed into Children With A Vision. I appreciate you. 

#ChildrenWithAVision #Cwav813 #GrassRoot#AChildWithAVision
#Unity #Love #Visionary#BrighterFutureForTomorrowLeader #Empower#Uplift #Soar #Blessings #Community

No comments:

Post a Comment