Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Children With A Vision President Mrs. Tonya Lewis Awarded an "Commendation" by Tampa City Council

Thank you Tampa City Councilman Orlando Gudes, District 5 and entire City Council for the “Commendation recognition today at City Hall. It was truly an honor to receive the appreciation for the 30 years of service to the Bay Area and abroad. As I said today, this wouldn’t be possible without God first, the Sponsor, Local Business, Organization, Community Partners and Volunteers who keep entrusting and believing in my vision for our community. I’m truly humble of the recognition and don’t take for granted one day. It took the village and elders who helped me and never gave up, that’s why it my pleasure to have become successful to give back until I leave this earth. I just want to inspire some who have little faith or no faith at all. “It’s Not Where You Come From, but Where Your Going.” Don’t Give Up. Look at me, and know you can achieve what you put your mind to. Again, “Thank You” City Council for the honor. Mrs. Tonya Lewis Founder/President of “Children With A Vision” #ChildrenWithAVision #CWAV #Cwav813 #TonyaLewis

No comments:

Post a Comment