Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Paralymic Sports/ formerely Blaze Sports of Tampa Bay




































I commend all of the kids from Blaze Sports, It takes endurance to overcome obstacles, and adversities. I thank you Blaze Sports Kids for inviting me to play wheel chair basketball during Christmas. You just don't know from that day yall changed my life. You made me appreciate LIFE. You gave me look at myself, and add to what I have already been through in life. And made me value it more. Keep up the good work Blaze Sports Kids. And for the parents....word can not AMOUNT to what I see you go through in just those couple of hours. I can't even imagine.. But I promise to adopt your kids as my kids. If you need me, I'm here 813-235-5656.
God Bless.
Go See these kid's play sport, and I promise you its remarkable.
Paralymic Sports Tampa Bay 6105 E Sligh Avenue, Tampa Fla. 33617
813-744-5307 Mr. Andy Chasanoff, Sports Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment