Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tribute to MY HUSBAND Mr. Oliver Lewis-Happy Birthday

Push Play

Happy Birthday Babie. On this day September 3 we celebrated your Birthday, and 29 day later God called you home. My heart hurts, and still the pain and tears feel unbearable today. You left me with a mark in my life of what a REAL MAN besides my Daddy should be. I thank you for that.

You gave me real love, and that's priceless. I can't believe its 16yrs to this day since you been gone. But you gave me the best 5 yrs that a man could give a wife. Thank you Lord for lending him to me for those years. Because you made me go on with life, and look at the Women you turned me into. Helping kids and other. As long as I live Oliver, you will alway be a part of me.

Love your WIFE Mrs. Tonya M. Lewis

1 comment:

  1. May your memories bring you peace & joy!!! God Bless U.... Always Ur Girl, Xvira

    ReplyDelete